Saturday, December 2, 2006

What are we doing?

No Kidding! I woke up in the middle of tne night one week ago with the idea for DiscoverIndies.com. I love to travel and I love to eat (there's a reason I haven't posted a picture) and I don't particularly like the cookie-cutter, bland, all the food is the same chain restaurants. I also would love to find hotels that are independent and unique with high quality standards. My hope is that DiscoverIndies.com will become a resource for other people in my position - love to travel, love to eat, hate the same-old, same-old chains to find information about independent hospitality businesses (a.k.a. "Indies") that will let them create memorable experiences for either a night out, a weekend away or the vacation of a lifetime.

If you have had a great Indie experience, let me know! I'm always looking for a new one!

No comments: